High Dynamic Range (HDR) Multi View Front Camera
This all-new front-view HDR camera system provides parking safety with cutting-edge camera technology and full touch-screen operation.
Thanks to HDR technology, the picture quality is much better compared to regular camera systems – for easier maneuvering and greater safety.
A wide viewing range provides better visibility when coming out of ‘blind’ alleys or around obstructed corners. Especially useful for reducing blind spots with SUVs, minivans or trucks.
There is a choice of three viewing modes.
- Camera: 23.6 x 23.6 x 26.1mm (excluding projection on the rear)
- Camera Cable Length: 1m
- Camera Extension Cable Length: 3m
- Power Requirement: 6.0V DC (5.0 to 9.0VDC allowable)
- Ground Type: Negative Ground
- Max. Power Consumption: 1.2W (6.0V)
- Output Image: Normal image, CVBS (NTSC Video signal), for 16:9 wide-screen
- Image Output Impedance: 75 Ohms (1Vp-p)
- Image Sensor: 1/4″ Type Color CMOS Image Sensor, Aspect Ratio 16:9
- Effective Number of Pixels: 1280 (horizontal) x 720 (vertical) approximately 1.2 Mega pixels
- Lens: Focal Length: f=1.27mm
- Lens: Brightness: F=1:1.8
- Angle of Field: Horizontal = 180° , Vertical = 70°
- S/N Ratio: 41 dB or more
- Resolution (Horizontal. Center Area): 330 TV Lines
- Operating Temperature: -30°C – +70°C
- Illumination Range: Approximatly 1.5Lx to 100kLx
- Weight: 41g (including cable but not including bracket and screw)