R-Series 4-channel Power Amplifier – RMS Power Ratings 4 x 150W @ 2 Ohms – Total Max Power: 1200W
The “R” line of speakers and subwoofers have a heritage of sound quality you can hear from a block away, and the newly added R-Series amplifiers are no exception. Aside from their best-in-class performance, these amplifiers are tuned to emphasize the characteristics of the R-Series speakers and subwoofers, giving you that legendary R-Series experience.
The new R-Series 4-channel amplifier produces massive power output – 1200W max to be precise and is Hi-Res Audio compliant. Use it with the R-Series speakers or subs (in bridged mode) for a loud and fun sound experience.
R-Series amplifiers are available in mono and 4-channel configuration.
Max Power Output Ratings
- Total Max Power: 1200W
RMS Power Ratings
- Per Channel into 2 Ohms, 14.4V (≤1%THD+N): 4 x 150W
- Per Channel into 4 Ohms, 14.4V (≤1%THD+N): 4 x 100W
- Bridged, 4 Ohms, 14.4V: 2 x 300W
- Crossover: Variable HPF/LPF: 50-400Hz (-12dB/oct )
- Crossover: Variable HPF-H: 400Hz-6kHz
- Power Requirements: 14.4 V.DC (9 – 16 V allowable)
- Input Sensitivity (RCA Input): Hi: 0.5V – 10V / Low: 0.2V – 4.0V
- High Level Input with automatic power on
- Cable size: Power Cable AWG 4, SPK Cable AWG 8
- Frequency Response (+0/ -3dB: 1W into 4 Ohms): 10Hz – 45kHz
- THD+N (@ 10W into 4 Ohms): <0.03%
- Damping Factor: >500
- Weight: 3.2kg
- Heat Sink (WxHxD) mm: 273 x 50.8 x 200
- With attached brackets: 273 x 50.8 x 223