R-Series Mono Power Amplifier – RMS Power Ratings 1 x 750W @ 2 Ohms – Total Max Power: 1500W
The “R” line of speakers and subwoofers have a heritage of sound quality you can hear from a block away, and the newly added R-Series amplifiers are no exception. Aside from their best-in-class performance, these amplifiers are tuned to emphasize the characteristics of the R-Series speakers and subwoofers, giving you that legendary R-Series experience.
The new R-Series mono amplifier produces massive power output – 1500W max to be precise. Use it with the R-Series subwoofers for a loud and fun bass experience.
R-Series amplifiers are available in mono and 4-channel configuration.
Max Power Output Ratings
- Total Max Power: 1500W
RMS Power Ratings
- Per Channel into 2 Ohms, 14.4V (≤1%THD+N): 1 x 750W
- Per Channel into 4 Ohms, 14.4V (≤1%THD+N): 1 x 500W
- Crossover: Variable LPF: 50-400Hz (-24dB/oct )
- Variable Subsonic: 8Hz – 40Hz (-24dB/oct.)
- Power Requirements: 14.4 V.DC (9 – 16 V allowable)
- Input Sensitivity (RCA Input): Hi: 0.4V – 10V / Low: 0.1V – 4.0V
- High Level Input with automatic power on
- Cable size: Power Cable AWG 4, SPK Cable AWG 8
- Frequency Response (+0/ -3dB: 1W into 4 Ohms): 10Hz – 400Hz
- THD+N (@ 10W into 4 Ohms): <0.02%
- THD+N rated power into 4 Ohms): <0.03%
- Damping Factor: >1500
- Signal to Noise (rated power into 4 Ohms): >105dB
- Weight: 3.2kg
- Heat Sink (WxHxD) mm: 273 x 50.8 x 200
- With attached brackets: 273 x 50.8 x 223